The company values the trust you place in us. That is why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statements to learn more about our information, gathering, and dissemination practices.
1. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other Information
Sistek collects and stores customer’s personal information which is provided by them from time to time when they use our website. The primary goal of doing so is to provide the customer safe, efficient, smooth, and customized experience. This allows the company to provide services and features that mostly meet customer’s needs and to customize the website to make their experience easier and safer. More importantly, the company collects personal information from the customer that it considers necessary for achieving this purpose. In general, customer can browse the website without telling the company who they are or revealing any personal information about their selves. Once the customer gives the company their personal information, they are not anonymous to the company. Where possible, the company indicates which fields are required and which fields are optional. The customer always has the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the website. The company may automatically track certain information about the customer based upon their behavior on the website. This information is used to do internal research on the users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve them. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that the customer just came from (whether this URL is on the website or not), which URL the
customer next goes to (whether this URL is on the website or not), the customer’s computer browser information, and their IP address. The company uses data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Website to help analyze the web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. “Cookies” are small files placed on a customer’s hard drive that assist the company in providing its services. The company offers certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”. Cookies are used to allow a customer to enter their password less frequently during a session. Cookies can also help the company to provide information that is targeted to customer’s interests. Most cookies are “session cookies,” meaning that they are automatically deleted from a customer’s hard drive at the end of a session. Customers are always free to decline our cookies if their browser permits, although in that case, they might not be able to use certain features on the website and they might be required to re-enter their password more frequently during a session.
- If the customer chooses to buy on the website, the company collects information about their buying behavior.,
- If the customer chooses to post messages on Sistek’s message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, company will collect that information. Company retains this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
- If a customer sends to the company their personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send to the company correspondence about their activities or postings on the website, the company may collect such information into a file specific to the customer.
- The company collects personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) from its customer when they set up a free account with Sistek. While the customer can browse some sections of the website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. Sistek uses its customer’s contact information to send them offers based on their previous orders and their interests.
2. Use of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information
- Sistek uses personal information to provide its services to the customer as they request. The company uses customer’s personal information to the extent to market to them. Customer’s personal information will allow the company to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, promote a safe service; collect money, measure consumer interest in website’s products and services, informs them about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize them experience; detects and protects Sistek against error, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce website’s terms and conditions and as otherwise described to customer at the time of collection.
- In company’s efforts to continually improve its product and service offerings, it collects and analyse demographic and profile data about its users’ activity on the website.
- The company identifies and uses customer’s IP address to help, diagnose problems with our server and to administer its website. Customer’s IP address is also used to help, identify and to gather broad demographic information.
3. Links to Other Sites
- Sistek website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about the customer. Krgkart.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
4. Security Precautions
- Sistek website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under its control. Whenever a customer changes or accesses their account information, the website offers the use of a secure server. Once a customer’s information is in website’s possession, it adheres to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
5. Choice / Opt-Out
- Sistek provides all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from the website on behalf of its partners, and from it in general, after setting up an account. In case you want to opt- out of any of our services, promotions, registration on the website, please email to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
6. Advertisements on sistek.co.in
- The company uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when a customer visits the website. These companies may use information (not including customer’s name, address, email address, or telephone number) about their visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to them.
7. Customer’s Consent